(who will work closely with executive leadership along with a variety of team members across Sales & Marketing)
TruckRefunds.com has an engaged, multicultural, diverse team with committed, collaborative, friendly professionals to support truck owners with personalised services.
The group of companies (headquartered in Munich, Germany) provides its services in 32 countries. Our constantly expanding service portfolio incorporates diverse risk-free offers for the companies that operated trucks between 2006 and 2014.
Join our team and, in addition to continuous professional development, you can also influence the haulage and manufacturing industries by supporting truck owners to have their damages recovered.
To further expand our successful business and provide high-quality service to truck operators, we are looking for native speakers of any of the following languages:
Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Irish, Latvian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
For tasks, 100% manageable from your home office.
This position is right for you if you have the following characteristics:
- you can show a succesfull background in selling to large corporate customers
- highly motivated to gain new clients by using different sources, creative in finding new ways to source clients and a pro at cold callinga
- great in listening and have a customer focused sales approach
- outstanding in negotiating during face to face meetings and phone calls and you are able to influence others
- driven by results and enjoy contributing to the overall growth of the company
- able to present the value of our services, and are a confident and ambitious professional who loves to sell and values relationship management
- have a desire to provide expertise to our clients on a personal level
- experienced both in sales and in negotiations and have knowledge or existing network in the field of trucks
- able to learn new applications and have strong computer skills
What’s in it for you?
- a successful, supportive, international team
- a state-of-the-art IT infrastructure
- a fixed monthly benefit plus a performance-based incentive scheme
- work from your home-office (even from a different country) with a flexible schedule
- learning and development opportunities which will support your professional and personal journey as well
Apply now or send your questions by filling in this form.